Monday, July 17, 2017

7.17.17

Its my birthday
Just another day in the week
But for some reason this one is special
Not for the reason that im another year older
But the fact that im with you
Most want to be in a disorderly drunken haze
Not me
A state of complete happiness is where i want to be
Sitting along side the pool, grilling food and watching mini do cannon balls until his heart is content is where i want to be.
The pure joy that you bring into my life has been the greatest i could have ever asked for.  I was stupid to wait so long to come back home but i that the distance apart made this all so much more magical. 
I could go on and on and on about how amazing you are and how you make me feel. But i got a beautiful evening to enjoy with two of the most beautiful people in the entire world...

No comments:

Post a Comment