Friday, June 23, 2017

Bus thoughts 6.23.17

The light shined off your skin like a flame reflecting off a dirty mirror.  The smell of cigarettes fill the air when you step in the room.  What brings you here? The burning passion to explore everything? The need to travel to see the city or are you just passing through like a poorly trained gypsy.  The air is stagnant today, the smell of your ashes has left, the rancid stench of despair has crept in.  Floating in this room like a forgotten spirit looking for its final resting place.  A gentle cool breeze sneaks in briefly and kisses me.  Cooling my skin on this blistering hot summer day.  Its hotter than satans nut sack today... Autumn needs to come bring its gifts soon.  The smell of the air in the fall brings me back to life.  It sparks something in me.  At this point the only spark in me is the hot glow of the suns hateful rays shinning through my magnifying glass heart.  It will catch fire eventually but, not as quick as the sweet autum air lights my soul.  I guess as lo,g as there is an ember in my chest i will be okay.  I wont ask for too much,  just dont burn out on me....

No comments:

Post a Comment