Friday, June 16, 2017

Dead sea stories into the human body

It creeps in, slowly drowning me with its insatiable current.  I try to fight it, swimming for dear life in this quicksand.   I just need a hand to pull me up, drag my body ashore.  Let me lay there with your company, grasping my hand as if my life depended on that very moment.  I live for this moment, feeling your cold hand on mine.  Your skin feels like death, the death of all things wrong.  I open my eyes,  your eyes take what breath I do have away.  Not in a sense of burning passion, but in a way like no other.  They not only heal my shell and keep me alive, they wake up the creatures inside me.  These creatures are like no other.  The creature's make me climb walls, they drive me.  They jump back into motion with your eyes piercing my soul.  They begin creating, they start an army.  These creatures are unlike any other.  These deformed specimen come together as a unit to put this ship back in line.  They do not speak,  i know nothing of what this warship will do next.  They know whats best for me.  They wont steer me in the wrong path.  These creatures keep going and going.  See what you have done, you created something beautiful.  The gears inside are finally working loose and back to normal working order.  You are the supervisor, the CEO of this operation.  These creatures wont stop until you stop.  They will continue to be driven by your eyes and kicked into overdrive with every trip to your soul.  You fuel my crew, a ship is only as good as its crew.  A crew is only as good as what fuels them.  Only the best for my crew... you are exactly what they needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment