Monday, June 26, 2017

Ending

When you love someone deeply
You do anything in your power to see them smile
To make sure they dont feel the same hurt you have felt
You do everything in your power to pick them up
To protect them and their loved ones
See its really hard to explain how the sense of helplessness makes you feel when you cant give your everything to them
Just to see them succeed
Just to see them happy
To make sure they feel loved
Just know that at any moment
I would give up everything i have
I would give myself up to make sure you never go without
I will protect you as much as i can until i have nothing left
See, I love you
When you love someone you do what it takes
I will never give up on you
If you crash...I crash with you
Til the end...
I will Love you and tell you everything will be okay

No comments:

Post a Comment