Saturday, June 24, 2017

That night...

The moon reflected off the water
There was no need for lights
Your presence alone is enough to keep the dark away
The innocence of a childs laughter filled the ears of everyone lucky enough to be around that beautiful night
I was lucky enough to be there
I seen it first hand
You two are like batman and robin
Together you two were able to stop time and make me realize how lucky I really was to be alive
How the little things in life are what really matter
The conversations by a moon lit pool
The endless ammounts of cannonballs and pepermint candies
Eating pizza under the stars
Getting creeped out by the prostitute five doors down
Da da dun dun dunn dunn Batman
The laughter
The feeling that I am surrounded by the ones who love me
Hard to explain
But nights like this dont have to be explained
I hope it happens again
I hope you guys never out grow me
You two are perfect
You are my best friends
I would give up everything for you guys
To be around you both forever
The one bad thing about that night was saying Goodbye
But you can both keep me forever
Twenty minutes...pretty long huh




No comments:

Post a Comment